Saturday 17 July 2010

Today's Life Lessons



Things I have learnt, things I have been reminded of, the wisdom of Zoolander.

1) There is no age-appropriate filter on my mothers worry levels. Repeating 'I KNOW, I'm 29!!!!' over and over is just more pissing into the wind.

2) My favourite chess piece is the cow.

3) If Sharron's getting rid of her clothes, you will definately need to send a box of stuff back to the UK.

4) I want to be Milla Jovovich.

5) Half of the world's population is water and the other 96% is wheat.

6)The spare key to Sharron's flat is like Zoolander. It's blue steel and it can't turn to the left.

7)Even the funniest film can be reduced to monotony when narrated by Ben Stiller.

8)Liz makes excellent guccamole.

9) I cannot spell gwuk-a-mole-ey.

10)It doesn't matter if you napped for four hours in the afternoon and then just hung out with the girls in the evening, you will still be too tired to come home and write a decent blog.

Today I have: Done a lot of tidying and a lot of laundry, gained beautiful new clothes including nine west shoes, a Missoni dress and a John Galliano top, watched Zoolander for the 57th time.

1 comment: