Tuesday 13 July 2010

I am too tired to write. So there!

Dammit. I forgot I had to blog. I knew there was something left on my to do list, lurking in the back of my mind, biding its time like a serial killer and then BAM! just as I was about to go to sleep in came the blog reminder. Ugh and theres nothing to write about of course. Apart from the fact that I keep having amusing ponderances during the day now and I think 'ooooh, I must remember that and put it in the blog' but of course I forget and you are subjected to this drivel.

Well no more! I'm going to sleep now. I've been editing and printing up lesson plans and then wrapping up little pressies for the teachers since 8pm! It's time to go. Decent blogging soon, I promise.

Today I have: been substituting the phrase 'Act like you know, gewilo' in 'Here come the Hotstepper, hugging my kids- last day with the N1s, K1s and K2s tomorrow. 2 and a half years, can you believe it?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment