Sunday 18 July 2010

BAH.

For a girl who can't drink anymore I seem to be starting many blogs with 'ugh I'm tired and I've had a drink so I can't write and... zzzzzzzz...' and here is yet another one. I've eaten a lot today. I had four cocktails which, nowadays is about all I can take without passing out into a coma.

Stream of conciousness: Last night I had torturous dreams about getting rid of our sofa, then as soon as I got rid of it another one appeared. And a dining table. And lamps! I had all this furnaiture I couldn't get rid of- why why why why WHYYYYYYY?!

I have to make a big long list of all the things I have to do. I have ten days until I leave for Jakarta. I have packing and research and life to organinse.

This is less a blog, more just pointless. I have to sleep now. Goodnight!

Today I like: Creamy pasta, lots of pudding, cocktails, floating resturants.

Today I dislike: Massive boats with posh people on them.

1 comment:

  1. why has thou not joined the awesome group celebrating your awesome... rack?! have i inadvertently offended thee oh mighty heart? or is it not adoring enough?

    ReplyDelete