Wednesday 21 July 2010

Shit. Bugger. Blog. Forgot.

It has not been a good day.

For no particular reason. Actually I had a great stroke of luck today but I ended up spending most of it asleep for some reason. And too much time on my own which always leads to crazy spiralling and worries. There is lots to organise at the moment and that's something that always brings out the worrier in me. Expecially since I've just wasted a day sleeping and having nightmares.

Of course a day like today brings about the perfect conditions for my bi-yearly 'Maybe it'd be nice to have a man in my life' feeling. It comes from just feeling a bit empty but also stressy and in need of a hug. Then I remind myself there are plenty of people in my life to hug, ones who are far less likely to try and take my life over, or control me, or to leave me for someone more attentive and less bonkers.

So there we go. Boyfriend, no. Hugs, yes please. Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment: